Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Legal Assistance Links


If you believe you need legal assistance contact a private attorney.

Free and Low Cost Legal Assistance is available by contacting CRLA at (530)742-5191.

Seniors can contact the Yuba-Sutter Legal Center for Seniors at (530)742-8289.

You may research your legal rights by viewing the CALIFORNIA TENANTS HANDBOOK.

Yuba County Code Enforcement does not provide legal advice.