Coronavirus Update for Yuba-Sutter
Dashboard updated daily around 5 p.m.
Right now, you are much more likely to get the flu, colds or other seasonal winter illnesses than coronavirus. we recommend the following to protect yourself from flu, colds and other usual winter illnesses:
- Continue to practice good hand hygiene by washing hands regularly, especially before eating
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Stay home or go home if already at work. If you have a fever do not return to work for at least 24 hours after the fever has subsided (without the use of fever reducing medication). Please check with your work supervisory on the necessary sick leave procedures.
- Practice other good health habits: Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.