SafeSave PharmacySafeSave Pharmacy is now scheduling to vaccinate those in the following groups:
- Phase 1A (direct healthcare workers and residents of long-term care facilities) who work in Yuba-Sutter Counties
- Phase 1B (Food/Agriculture, Education/Childcare and Emergency Service Workers) who work in Yuba-Sutter Counties
- Persons aged 65 years and older who lives in Yuba-Sutter Counties
The pharmacy will be administering the Moderna COVID Vaccine, which is a 2-dose series.
The clinics are APPOINTMENT ONLY; no walk-ins can be accommodated. Appointments are extremely limited.
Individuals must complete a registration form before an appointment is made, and they will be screened for eligibility. There are two ways to get the registration form:
- Pick up a copy at the Pharmacy, located at 737 Colusa Avenue in Yuba City
- Email us to get an electronic copy at: email@example.com
For those with insurance, (private, Medicaid, or Medicare). please bring insurance card(s) with you to expedite the registration process on the day of the appointment or when the appointment is set.
For staff safety as well as your own, a mask will be required at all times during the clinic.
If you received any vaccine within the last 14 days, please wait to receive the COVID-19 vaccination until the 14-day timeframe has passed.
For those 64 and younger, you will need to provide proof of Phase 1A eligibility. Example: employer verification letter, employee badge or IHSS paystub.
For those 65 and older, you will need to provide proof of residency. Example: Driver’s License or Utility Bill.
Please click here to see what other pharmacies and clinics are offering vaccinations.