INFORMATION ABOUT SCREENING/TESTING SITES!
The OptumServe no-cost testing site for
COVID-19 testing is now open
- Online registration can be done at https://LHI.care/covidtesting
- Phone registration (only for those without Internet access): (888) 634-1123
- Testing will be by appointment only.
- If the person being tested has insurance, the insurance company will be billed. For uninsured individuals, the testing costs will be covered by the state.
- Test result turnaround time is typically 48-72 hours (2-3 days).
- Those tested will be given a card they can use to check for results later. Those who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by a nurse.
- There are two OptumServe testing sites:
--Wheatland Community Center, 101 C Street, Wheatland.
Other COVID-19 screening and testing locations*
- Peach Tree, if you’re in Yuba County
- Ampla, if you’re in Sutter County
*We know that by posting these locations many may feel compelled to show up for testing even without a recommendation from a doctor. Please do not do this as it is not safe for staff. Contact Peach Tree Health or Ampla Health after discussion with your doctor.
Peach Tree Health
Corner of 5th and H streets at Marysville Immediate Care.
Screening and testing Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
*Please call 749-3242 (ext. 1408/1608) ahead of time so nurses can expect you, and drive through the driveway and park in front of the front door to be met by nurses.
Ampla Health Lindhurst Medical & Xpress Care