INFORMATION ABOUT SCREENING/TESTING SITES!
The OptumServe no-cost testing site for
COVID-19 testing is now open
- Online registration can be done at https://LHI.care/covidtesting
- Phone registration (only for those without Internet access): (888) 634-1123
- Walk-ins are welcome between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Before arriving, please complete the online preregistration.
- If the person being tested has insurance, the insurance company will be billed. For uninsured individuals, the testing costs will be covered by the state.
- Test result turnaround time is now typically 3-5 days.
- Those tested will be given a card they can use to check for results later. Those who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by a nurse.
- There are two OptumServe testing sites:
--Also at Sutter County Veterans Hall - 1425 Veterans Memorial Circle, Yuba City
Other COVID-19 screening and testing locations*
- Peach Tree, if you’re in Yuba County
- Ampla, if you’re in Sutter County
*We know that by posting these locations many may feel compelled to show up for testing even without a recommendation from a doctor. Please do not do this as it is not safe for staff. Contact Peach Tree Health or Ampla Health after discussion with your doctor.
Ampla Health Lindhurst Medical & Xpress Care
Peach Tree Health
Peach Tree Clinic-Linda
5730 Packard Ave, Suite 500, Marysville, CA 95901
Testing Hours: 9:30 a.m.- 3 p.m. by appointment only.
*Temporarily for Peach Patients Only. Patients need to pull up on the east side of the building for now (side entrance for Pediatrics). When patients arrive, please stay in your car and call 749-3242. A provider will be out shortly.
1908 North Beale Road, Suite E.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Call (530) 743-6888 to alert nurses before your arrival.
*This testing location is for Harmony Health patients only.