The Yuba-Sutter COVID-19 Call Center is open! 749-7700
Monday-Friday -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our Yuba Enterprise Solutions (YES) Team
is here to help you navigate through the
state's new business restrictions.
Click for more information
Dashboard updated at the end of each day
* Cases may have symptoms or estimated source identified after initial test results are reported.
*Information about COVID-19 cases are Yuba and Sutter County residents only
*Not all symptom onset dates are immediately known/not all cases have symptoms.
- Continue to practice good hand hygiene by washing hands regularly, especially before eating
- Wear facial coverings when you're unable to easily maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Stay home if you or a household contact is sick with fever, cough or shortness of breath. Please check with your work supervisory on the necessary sick leave procedures.
- Practice other good health habits: Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.