Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Instagram Icon Youtube Icon
Slider Accent



If this is a non-life threatening pesticide emergency, please contact our department (530)749-5400.  Individuals experiencing a life threatening pesticide related illness or injury, seek medical attention immediately.  

There are many outlets to report a pesticide related incident.  Please provide our department with detailed information regarding the problem or incident that you are experiencing.  Accurate details allow our department to appropriately respond to the incident and properly conduct an investigation.  

Reporting a non-life threatening pesticide related incident, Informar un incidente relacionado con pesticidas que no ponga en peligro la vida:
  • Yuba County Department of Agriculture (530)749-5400
  • Utilize the "Contact Us" form found on the main web page, Utilice el formulario "Contact Us" que se encuentra en la página web principal
  • File a complaint through the CalEPA, Presente una queja a través de CalEPA
  • California Department of Pesticide Regulations (916)324-4100 or [email protected]
If you would like further information on recognizing and reporting pesticide problems, review California Department of Pesticide Regulations guide by visiting the following website
             En Español