Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Reporting Hazards

To report flooding or unsafe road  conditions, please call the Yuba County Public Works  Department at (530) 749-5420. After hours, please call  the Yuba County Sheriffs Department at (530) 749-7777.You can also  submit the information electronically using our On-Line Complaint Form.

this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.