Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Instagram Icon Youtube Icon
Slider Accent

Yuba County Pace Program

Please be advised: Due to the ongoing pandemic and in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, many services are being offered online and we encourage the use of our online tools.  Our current office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, closed 12:00pm to 1:00pm.  The use of facial coverings will continue to be required at the counter for all in-person visits.  For general questions, please email or call us and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.

  • Front Counter Hours:  Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (closed 12pm-1pm)   
  • For business activities that cannot be accomplished using our online resources, appointments can be made by calling 530-749-5430  

Clean Energy Financing Option for Yuba County Residents. Read more from the U.S. Department of Energy

The County of Yuba Board of Supervisors has made available financing options for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy improvements on private property.

What is PACE?
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a way to finance energy efficiency, renewable energy and water conservation upgrades to homes and buildings. PACE can pay for new efficient and/or renewable energy improvements such as heating and cooling systems, lighting improvements, solar panels, water pumps, insulation and more. This is available for almost any property in Yuba County, e.g., single family, multi-family, commercial, industrial, non-profit and agricultural.

How does PACE work?
The PACE financing is tied to the property rather than the owner. Eligibility is primarily based on property value and equity.
PACE funding is repaid over 5 to 20 years through an assessment or special tax which is added to the property tax bill.

Who can apply for PACE?
Residents and businesses in unincorporated Yuba County.

How do you apply for PACE or begin the process?
Start by contacting one of the approved PACE providers in our area. They are (in alphabetical order):

California HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity)
Administered by Renovate America. The California HERO program is offered through the Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG).
Phone: (855) 437-6411

CaliforniaFIRST (Energy Saving Financing)
Administered by Renew Financing. CaliforniaFIRST is offered through the California Statewide Communities Development Authority (CSCDA).
Phone: (844) 589-7953

FigTree Financing
Administered by the FigTree PACE Financing Program. FigTree is offered through the California Enterprise Development Authority (CEDA).
Phone: (877) 577-7373

Administered by Ygrene Energy Fund. The YgreneWorks program is offered through Golden State Finance Authority (GSFA).
Phone: (877) 819-4736