On February 1, 2012, the Yuba County Redevelopment Agency was eliminated by the State of California's Assembly Bill No. 26. For further information, see the the State of California, Department of Finance, Redevelopment Agency Dissolution.
On March 27, 2012, the County of Yuba Board of Supervisors adopted Resolution 2012-20 becoming the Successor Agency to the Yuba County Redevelopment Agency, electing to assume the Agency's assets and responsibilities.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Chair - Supervisor Doug Lofton - Board of Supervisors
- Robert Bendorf - County of Yuba
- Mazie Brewington - Yuba Community College District
- Jim Carpenter - Olivehurst Public Utilities District
- Francisco Reveles - Yuba County Office of Education
- Violette Begley - Yuba County Office of Education
- Dennis M. Ayres - Public At-large
|10/01/13 Special Meeting||Agenda Minutes|
|08/28/12||Agenda Packet Minutes|
|05/14/12||Agenda Packet Minutes|