UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR PARTY AFFILIATION IMPACTS YOUR PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION BALLOT
PARTISAN OFFICES: (President and County Central Committee)
- Voters registered with a qualified political party may only vote on that party's candidates.
- Voters who are not registered with a qualified political party:
- May request a partisan ballot if the political party permits. Political parties have until 135 days prior to the election to notify the California Secretary of State whether or not they will allow "No Party Preference" voters to request their party ballot.
- Ballots for voters who are not registered with a qualified political party will not include the office of President.
- All voters can vote for any candidate running for these offices.
- All voters can vote for any canidate running for these offices.
You can view your current voter registration status at https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/