Fax: (530) 749-7854
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DATES
10/24/2022: Last day to Register to Vote.
10/25/2022 - 11/08/2022: Conditional Registration Period.
back to top
KEY CANDIDATE FILING DATES
09/12/2022 Write-in candidate filing period begins.
back to top
LOCAL OFFICE CANDIDATE FILING STATUS
- UNCONTESTED OFFICES
- CONTESTED offices appearing on the November 2022 ballot listed below:
List in Random Alpha Order
|Browns Valley Irrigation District, Division 3
Patrick J. McGrath
|Browns Valley Irrigation District, Division 5 (Short Term)||1||Mike Howard
|Dobbins/ Oregon House Fire Protection District||2||Lani Pessoa
|North Yuba Water District, Division 1 (Short Term)||1||Douglas J Neilson
|North Yuba Water District, Division 2 (Short Term)||1||Steven C. Ronneberg
Chris S Cross
|North Yuba Water District, Division 4||1||Gary Hawthorne
Marie "Marieke" Furnee
|North Yuba Water District, Division 5||1||Ann Plumb
Sarah K. Napierski
Ginger L. Hughes
|Marysville Joint Unified School District, Trustee Area 4||1||Brett Butler
|Wheatland Elementary School District||3||Megan Andersen
|Nevada Joint Union High School District - Trustee Area 1||1||Olivia Pritchett
|City of Marysville, City Council||2||Bruce Buttacavoli
|City of Wheatland, City Council||2||Robert Coe
James "Jay" Pendergraph
Wheatland Union High School District
Measure P: School Facility Improvement District 1 (Plumas Lake) Bond Measure
Measure Q: School Facility Improvement District 2 (Wheatland) Bond Measure
Plumas Lake Elementary School District
Measure R: Bond Measure
back to top
RETURNING YOUR VOTED BALLOT
- BY MAIL: Ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received no later than 7 days after Election Day. There is no postage required to return your ballot.
- BY DROP BOX: Ballots must be received at a drop box by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. Drop boxes are located at the Yuba County Government Center and Linda Fire Station #3. (Locations & Hours)
- IN PERSON: Ballots can be dropped off at the Yuba County Elections Office, 915 8th Street, Marysville, by 8:00 p.m. Election Day. Ballots can also be dropped off on Election Day at any California polling place.
If you did not receive a vote-by-mail ballot or if you the ballot you received has been lost or destroyed you may request a replacement using the form below:
- FORM: California Replacement Vote-By-Mail Ballot Applications (Español)
- Your request must include your signature.
- The completed form can be returned by mail, in person, by fax or by email. (Fax: (530) 749-7854 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you need a second vote-by-mail ballot and you need your representative to be able to pick-up the ballot you may request the replacement be given to your representative using the form below:
- FORM: Application to Provide Vote-By-Mail Ballot to Representative (Español coming soon)
- This form must be delivered in person by the representative and must contain an original signature of the voter.
- The representative must sign in the presence of the elections official.
- Drop Box 1: Yuba County Government Center (Parking Lot), 915 8th St, Marysville. Available: 24/7
- Drop Box 2: Yuba County Government Center (Main Lobby), 915 8th St, Marysville. Available during normal business hours.
- Drop Box 3: Linda Fire Protection District, Station 3, 1765 River Oaks Blvd, Plumas Lake. Available 24/7
back to top
- SPANISH: All election materials and ballots are available in English and Spanish.
- HMONG: Voters in Supervisor District 1 may request a Hmong facsimile ballot by calling (530) 749-7855, by emailing email@example.com or by coming by the Elections Office at 915 8th Street, Suite 107, Marysville.
- OTHER LANGUAGES: Voters who require language assistance at their polling site can be assisted by the poll worker contacting the Secretary of State's interpreter service.