Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Online Poll Worker Application

If you would like to be a poll worker in Yuba County please complete and submit the form below.

Your application will be forwarded to Yuba County Elections and you will be contacted after your application is processed.

If you have any questions about the application or being a poll worker you can call the Elections Office at (530) 749-7855.

By submitting this application you are stating:
  • You are at least 18 years of age.
  • You are a registered voter in California or a Legal Permanent Resident in the United States.
  • You are NOT listed on the Megan's Law database.
  • You are willing to work from 6:00 a.m. to approximately 9:30 p.m. on Election Day.
  • You have reliable transportation to training and to the poll site on Election Day.
  • You're not an immediate relative of a candidate running for election.

IMPORTANT: Once you submit your application, you will be directed to the "Be a Poll Worker" page.