Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

I Want Information About

Coronavirus Information

Behavioral Health

Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health (SYBH) provides services to individuals and families who are experiencing serious or ongoing mental health and/or substance use disorders in Yuba and Sutter Counties. Fees for service are based upon the client’s ability to pay.  SYBH accepts most medical insurance, Medi-Cal and Medicare.

Main Business Number: (530) 822-7200
24-HOUR Psychiatric Emergency Services (Crisis Services): (530) 673-8255 or Toll Free (888) 923-3800.

Child Development Screening (Help Me Grow)
Early screenings and assessments for children ages 0-5  provide parents/caregivers information on a child’s developmental growth or can help identify potential delays in a child’s development.    

For more information on Child Development Screening services please call (530) 749-6366 or (800) 794-4067.
More information is available online at First 5 Yuba and Help Me Grow Yuba County.

Classes Offered by HHSD
Health and Human Services offers classes and presentations about:

  • Breastfeeding
  • Communicable Disease
  • Passenger Safety (Car Seat)
  • Pedestrian Safety
  • Substance Use and Narcan
  • Tobacco Use and Vaping
  • Emergency Response
  • Mosquito and Vector safety
  • Heat and Sun Safety
  • Water Safety
  • Oral Health
Upcoming classes are listed on our calendar of events.

Community Resources
For additional community resources please visit the  Network of Care for Sutter and Yuba Counties.
For assisted living information for aging adults please visit


The Immunization Program serves as a resource within the community to provide individuals, providers (medical, daycare) and schools with information regarding immunization requirements and changes to the requirements. 

For information on available immunization
s and services please call (530) 749-6366.
Yuba County Public Health’s clinic does not offer travel vaccines. For information on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommended vaccines for travelers, please visit its website:

My Benefits
To check the status of your benefits or ask any other questions, access your BenefitsCal account at or call 1-877-652-0739.

You can also check your Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card balance, freeze/unfreeze your card, reset your PIN, replace your card, and manage your card in many other ways by:

Online Payments for Health and Human Services Customers

You can use your credit card, debit card or electronic check to pay your CalWORKs overpayment, CalFresh Overissuance, General Assistance and General Relief Repayment, and In Home Supportive Services overpayment online using the Point and Pay website.

Click on the link below to open the payment page and fill out all the information to complete your payment.
Yuba County Health and Human Services (

Point and Pay charges you a minimum of $2 or 2.25% for debit or credit card transaction and $2.50 for electronic check transaction. The fees are collected by Point & Pay.

If you have questions about online payment, you can call Point and Pay Customer Service at 1-888-891-6064, extension 1.

If you wish to pay over the phone, please call (530)749-6311. In person payments can also be made at 5730 Packard Avenue, Suite 100, Marysville, CA 95901.

Safely Surrendering a Newborn

The Safely Surrendered Baby Law permits the parent or person with legal custody to safely and confidentially surrender a baby within three days of birth.  Safe surrender sites are hospitals, fire stations and other designated locations within each county. 

For information on Safe Surrender sites within your county dial 211 or outside of the county call: 1-877-BABY SAF (1-877-222-9723).  
For more information please visit

Upcoming Events
Click here to view our calendar of events.

Reports and Data
2018 Health and Human Services Strategic Plan
The Economics of Child Abuse
The Calfiornia Child and Family Services Review System Improvement Plan for 2019 - 2024
The Yuba County Health and Human Services Department, Child and Adult Protective Services Division (CAPS) and Probation Department (PO) County Self-Assessment for 2019 - 2024