Yuba County Jail
Jail Bail, Funds and Property Release Schedule
NOTICE: On Friday, July 31, 2017, payment services for the Yuba County Sheriff’s Office were assumed by TouchPay Holdings, LLC dba GTL Financial Services. The Lobby Kiosk, Online Payment Portal, and toll-free phone payment system are now operated by TouchPay.
Funds can be deposited in accounts that pay for inmate services using cash, credit or debit cards, and with cashier’s checks and money orders. Cashier’s windows are no longer open at the jail, but the Lobby Kiosk will accept cash or credit and debit cards. Funds can also be deposited online at the web payment portal, www.TouchPayOnline.com, or by calling the automated payment system at 1-866-232-1899. There is a small convenience fee to make Trust Payments online, with the Lobby Kiosk, or by phone. There is no additional transaction fee to pay for phone calls with inmates.
Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks can be mailed to the inmate at P.O. Box 1031, Marysville, Ca. 95901 to pay for commissary and phone. Do not send cash or personal checks by mail.
Bail may be posted for inmates incarcerated in the Jail using the following: U.S. currency, cashier checks, or money orders. This may be done by contacting the control room deputy at the Jail Lobby. Cashier checks or money orders must be made out to “Yuba County Jail”. The Sheriff’s Department only takes bail for the entire amount. You can also post bail for an inmate by using a bail bond agency.
PROPERTY RELEASE SCHEDULE
Property being released by an inmate may be picked up 24 hours a day at the Jail Lobby. By using the telephone in the Jail Lobby, Jail staff will have the property brought to you. You must have a valid identification to pick up property. These are the specific instructions for how to make payments and deposits:
The most common way to send money to inmates is by going online to "http://TouchPayOnline.com/".
Below are the steps to send money online:
1. Go to " TouchPayOnline.com ". Create an account and register your email address and a password.
2. Select the State of California. Select Yuba County – 795901
3. Once you have selected the facility, put in the Inmate ID # (the Inmate Booking #). If you do not know the Inmate ID number, you can use the Inmate Search Tool and put in the inmate’s first and last name. An example is shown below. Notice that fictional inmate’s Inmate ID number is 140001. You will need to know the number of the correct inmate if you make a payment by the toll-free phone system.
4. After you have confirmed the inmate information you will be asked for the dollar amount you wish to send.
5. Next you will need to fill in the cardholder’s credit/debit card information; be sure that the Inmate Name and ID number are correct because all completed payments are final. You must complete all the required information and agree to the terms before the deposit can be finalized. Once you have put in that information you may select to continue or cancel the transaction.
6. When all the steps are done, you will see a verification of the payment which will also be emailed to the address that you registered. Your payment will show in the reporting at the facility immediately.
7. If you have any questions about your payment, please call TouchPay’s Customer Service Representatives at 866-204-1603.
Payments Made With The TouchPay Toll-Free Phone System
To make payments using TouchPay’s Toll-Free Phone System, call 1-866-232-1899. Select English or Spanish.
1. Have your credit card and the Inmate ID Number and Site ID Number ready.
Yuba County Sheriff’s Office Site ID # (Facility ID #) is 795901
2. Follow the prompts to make your payment.
3. If you have any questions about your payment, please call TouchPay’s Customer Service Representatives at 866-204-1603.
There is a TouchPay Lobby Kiosk available for visitors to detainees of the Yuba County Jail. The Lobby Kiosk is located at
Yuba County Jail
215 5th Street
Marysville, Ca. 95901
This is on the north side of the county courthouse in Marysville on Sixth Street between “B” Street and “C” Streets.
1. The Kiosk is simple to use and accept cash, credit and debit cards.
2. Be sure that you know the inmate’s name because all deposits are final. There will be no refunds and no change is given.
3. When you complete your transaction, you will receive a receipt with the deposit amount and the transaction fee.
4. If you have any questions, please call TouchPay’s Customer Service Representatives at 866-204-1603.
Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
Funds in the form of U.S. currency, cashier checks, or money orders may be mailed to the facility to be deposited in the Inmate’s Account. They should be addressed to the inmate, P.O. Box 1031, Marysville, Ca. 95901. Please do not send cash.