Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Camp Fire victims relocated to Yuba County could save money on property taxes

Camp Fire survivors who have relocated to Yuba County may be able to transfer the base year value of their damaged or destroyed property to the replacement property. Click HERE for more information.