Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent



Want to file a complaint?

Code Enforcement currently accepts complaints in the following ways:

  1. Call during regular business hours: (530) 749-5455
  2. Submit via Email:  Click here to email us
  3. Submit via Online Form here
  4. Come visit us at the office: 915 8th Street, Suite 123, Marysville

Code Enforcement does not accept anonymous complaints and they will not be processed without your name, address and phone number.
Note: The name and other identifying information obtained by a Enforcement Official shall remain confidential unless a court order has been obtained authorizing the release of such information.

Have questions about a complaint you submitted previously?

Questions regarding the status of an open case must be directed to the assigned officer. All other inquiries can be directed to the main line. 

Want to search for violations on a specific property?

You may search for current and past violations online here.
Note: You must have an Address, Assessor's Parcel Number (APN), or Case Number to search for violations.