Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Online Services

Public Works currently accepts complaints in the following ways:

  1. Submit online at Complaint Application
  2. Send an e-mail: 
  3. Call during regular business hours: (530) 749-5420
  4. Visit us at the office: 915 8th Street, Suite 125, Marysville, CA 95901

Online Encroachment Application
An Encroachment Permit is required any time construction work will be performed within the public right of way.  Individuals, companies, contractors, corporations, utilities and other agencies proposing to conduct any activity within, under, or over the  County’s right of way are required to obtain an Encroachment Permit.
Click here for the Encroachment Application

Online Grading Permit Application
Grading Permit Requirements and Provisions
No person shall do or permit to be done any grading in such a manner that quantities of dirt, soil, rock, debris or other material substantially in excess of natural levels are washed, eroded or otherwise moved from the site, except as  specifically provided for by a permit.  In no event shall grading activities cause or contribute to the violation of provisions of any applicable NPDES stormwater discharge permit.
Click here for the Grading Permit Application

Online Transportation Permit Application
The Yuba County Public Works Department has the discretion authority to issue special permits for the movement of vehicles/loads exceeding statutory limitation on the size, weight, and loading of vehicles contained in Division 15 of the California Vehicle Code.  Requests for such special permits require the completion of an application for Transportation Permit.
Click here for the Transportation Permit Application