email access is temporarily down
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.)
Due to the public health concerns related to COVID-19 and the directive issued by the Bi-County Health Officer Dr. Luu, masks are requested to be worn while inside the Government Center.
“Provide the County and its citizens with professional and courteous service; prompt, efficient access to information; and guidance through the process to facilitate open participation in the decision and policy making process of the County of Yuba.”
The office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors provides several important services to the public and administrative services to the Board of Supervisors. Some are:
- Provides public notice of Board of Supervisors meetings to conduct the public's business effectively at meetings
- Coordinates the filing and hearing of appeals of property valuations and actions of the Assessment Appeals Board
- Maintains detailed records of the Board's actions, which is available for review by the public and other county staff
- Research of County records including ordinances, resolutions, Board agendas, minutes, and background material can be obtained at the Clerk of the Board's office on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Copies are available for a minimal fee of $.25 per page.
Click here for other fees collected by the Clerk of the Board
- Maintains records, roster, and vacancy postings for Board appointed Committees and Commissions
Provides informational services to the public, access to public records, and assistance in the decision and policy making process of the County of Yuba