Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Housing & Institutions

Hotels and Motels (both in and out of the city limits), as well as organized camps and  detention facilities, are permitted and  regulated under this program. Regular inspections are made at all permitted facilities to check for compliance with housing requirements. Complaints involving the above listed types of facilities as well as single family rentals are investigated under this program for compliance with the Uniform Housing Code.  

Program Contact: Erin Hochstrasser - (530) 749-5450



If your Rental Housing is located within  the City of Marysville please call (530) 749-3904.

 If your Rental Housing is located within the City of Wheatland please call (530) 633-2761.

If your Rental Housing is located inside of a Mobile Home Park, Environmental Health will investigate all complaints concerning sewage or water. All other complaints should be referred to State Housing and Community Development at:

Housing & Community Development
2020 W. El Camino Avenue, Suite 200 | Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone: (800) 952-5275

 Report a Problem
Report a Problem
 Fee Schedule
 Pay Your CDA Fees
 Staff Directory
See the source image