Campground & Day Use Park
Reserve Campsite Now
(530) 749-5430 | email@example.com
Located at 5390 Hwy 20, Browns Valley, CA, 0.3 miles east of Marysville Rd.
Sycamore Ranch is located westerly of Hammon Grove Park just across Dry Creek. Sycamore Ranch encompasses 90 acres rich with history and beauty. Sycamore Ranch also has campsites available for reservation as well as Day Use Pavilions. The park is an excellent site to hold events.
No ATV or OHV permitted.
Park Map Campground Map Campground Rules Cancellation Policy Facebook
To reserve the Day Use area, please contact our office at (530) 749-5430
Recreating at Yuba County Parks During the Pandemic
COVID-19 information for Yuba-Sutter COVID-19 Information in CA
Playground Safety (English) Seguridad en el Parques (Español)
State and Yuba-Sutter Social guidelines will still be adhered to by all staff and campers. Protect your family and community, and please:
- Avoid crowding. Relocate or return a different day if an area becomes too crowded.
- Wear facial coverings if social distancing cannot be achieved between persons from separate households.
- Frequently wash hands and make use of hand sanitizers.
- Mandatory self-screening: Stay home if you are sick, have a fever, or have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus.
- Please keep your camp setup safely separated from other campers to allow for proper social distancin.g
- Guests should also use discretion when making a reservation as to their comfort level of using a campground concurrently with other guests.
Hammon Grove Park
Hammon Grove Park offers a glimpse into the rich past of Yuba County’s gold mining legacy. Encompassing just over 40 acres, Hammon Grove sits where Long Bar—a town long since buried under layers of hydraulic mining debris—once flourished. The land, a remnant of Wendell P. Hammon’s vast dredging operation, is littered with tell-tale signs of the quartz mining operation of days past. From extensive water canals that traverse the property leading to the mine tailings brought forth from deep underground, the stories can all but be heard from the subtle evidence that the Yuba River once thrived with prospectors.
A one-mile trail that follows the circumference of the park affords visitors the opportunity to experience the essence of the Yuba County foothills and its natural splendor. With majestic oak trees, California sycamores and towering pines, benches, and tables along the way allow visitors to stop and enjoy the surrounding beauty. Yuba River access is provided at one-half mile from the trailhead and a paved road also allows vehicle access from Highway 20 to the river.
Hammon Grove is also home to an 18-hole disc golf course.
No ATV or OHV permitted.
No group or event reservations at this time.
To reserve the BBQ Area please contact our main office at (530) 749-5430
For more on Hammon Grove visit us on Facebook