Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent


Public Works
Daniel W. Peterson, Director
915 8th Street, Suite 125, Marysville, CA 95901
Phone: (530)749-5420      Fax: (530)749-5424

Arrow2  More information regarding these items can be found in the links to the left.

Encroachment Permits
An Encroachment Permit is required any time construction work will be performed within the public right of way.

Grading Permits
A Grading Permit is required for grading on a site in the unicorporated areas of Yuba County.

Transportation Permits
The Yuba County Public Works Department has the discretionary authority to issue special permits for the movement of vehicles/loads exceeding statutory limitations on the size, weight, and loading of vehicles contained in Division 15 of the California Vehicle Code.