Yuba County offers two dental plans through Delta Dental of California. Both plans include orthodontic coverage for children and adults at 50% coverage. Participants of both plans have a choice of seeing a non-network provider, a Delta Premier provider or a Delta PPO (DPO) Provider. Participants will see additional out-of-pocket savings by utilizing the Delta Dental network, with the most savings being realized through the PPO (DPO) providers.
The base plan provides a $1,500 calendar year maximum. For employees wishing additional coverage the County offers a buy-up plan with a $2,000 calendar year maximum.
- 2020 Delta Dental Base (Core) Plan Summary of Benefits
- 2021 Delta Dental Base (Core) Plan Summary of Benefits
- 2020 Delta Dental Buy-Up (Premium) Plan Summary of Benefits
- 2021 Delta Dental Buy-Up (Premium) Plan Summary of Benefits
- Delta Dental Evidence of Coverage (Core)
- Delta Dental Evidence of Coverage (Premium)
- Delta Dental Website Information
- Delta Dental Using Your Plan Handout
To locate a provider please visit Delta Dental of California