Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon Facebook Icon
Slider Accent

Workers' Compensation

WC claim form with shade

Yuba County workers' compensation insurance benefits are provided through the CSAC Excess Insurance Authority’s Primary Workers’ Compensation Program, an insurance pool of a number of public entities, and is administered through York Risk Services Group. Our mission is to provide state mandated benefits to all County employees and other qualified recipients in a timely, professional and cost effective manner.

Injured workers: To report an injury, you must inform your supervisor and contact the Company Nurse injury hotline (available 24 hours a day) at 1-877-854-6877 within 24 hours of your injury.  Use employer code Yuba County.

If you are referred for treatment, Company Nurse will give you a list of providers from the designated worker's compensation medical provider network (MPN).  To access the MPN click here.

Workers' Compensation Reporting Procedures and information for injured workers.

Report Workers' Compensation Fraud:  If you suspect an injured worker or provider is committing workers' compensation fraud, contact Human Resources at 530-749-7860.

wellcomp-logo                        Sedgwick logo       PRISM-logo-color           company-nurse-logo resize 
Rideout Occ Health logo  kaiser-permanente-squarelogo     concentra logo