COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) INFORMATION:
On May 4, 2020, the Yuba County Health Officer issued a new order that continues to limit activities to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This new order allows for an increased number of activities and business operations to take place that are considered lower risk from a health perspective provided Social Distancing and Business Operations Protocols are followed. The lower risk businesses includes allowing all construction and agriculture operations, provided protocols are followed.
In response to the order and to provide our customers with services to support the allowed operations, Community Development and Services Agency has increased the number of services available to the public.
Beginning May 4, 2020:
- CDSA will be available to process all Building, Environmental Health, Planning, and Public Works permits related to construction
- CDSA main phone lines will be answered Monday – Friday between 8am-12pm and 1-4pm.
- In compliance with the order, we are limiting face to face interactions as much as possible and encourage continuing use of our online tools
- For business activities that cannot be accomplished using our online resources, appointments can be made by calling 530-749-5430
- We remain committed to provide our customers with the best possible service during the COVID-19 Health Crisis
**Development fees are complex and involve both internal and external agencies making it difficult to give an exact number without obtaining a Project Fee Estimate specific to your project.**
CDSA Service Fees
|Countywide Development Impact Fees - Chapter 13.50|
|CDSA General Fees|
|Building Department General Fees|
|Building Department Construction Fees|
|Environmental Health Fees|
|Code Enforcement Fees|
|Public Works & County Surveyor Fees|
|Impact Fees||Click Here|