COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) INFORMATION:
On May 4, 2020, the Yuba County Health Officer issued a new order that continues to limit activities to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This new order allows for an increased number of activities and business operations to take place that are considered lower risk from a health perspective provided Social Distancing and Business Operations Protocols are followed. The lower risk businesses includes allowing all construction and agriculture operations, provided protocols are followed.
In response to the order and to provide our customers with services to support the allowed operations, Community Development and Services Agency has increased the number of services available to the public.
Beginning May 4, 2020:
- CDSA will be available to process all Building, Environmental Health, Planning, and Public Works permits related to construction
- CDSA main phone lines will be answered Monday – Friday between 8am-12pm and 1-4pm.
- In compliance with the order, we are limiting face to face interactions as much as possible and encourage continuing use of our online tools
- For business activities that cannot be accomplished using our online resources, appointments can be made by calling 530-749-5430
- We remain committed to provide our customers with the best possible service during the COVID-19 Health Crisis
Public Counter Hours:
Mon-Fri: Per COVID-19 Operational Protocol
Se Habla Español
PH: (530) 749-5430
FAX: (530) 749-5434
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and we understand how valuable your time is. CDSA’s employees spend much of their workdays away from the office or working on projects. To ensure that we have the right person here to help you with whatever your needs are, please contact our office to check the availability of the staff person you need.
We’re more than happy to schedule an appointment to make sure that we have the right person here at a time that meets your needs.
For general inquiries without the need for an appointment, try CDSA’s Power Hour.
Power Outage and Fire Response ResourcesThe State of California is providing resources to help Californians impacted by the unique challenges brought on by wildfire and power shutoffs. For more information click the provided link. https://response.ca.gov/
Yuba County Building Department
New California Code Adoption
All construction plans submitted on or after January 1, 2020 are required to be in compliance based on the below stated California Codes:
California Code of Regulations Title 24, Parts 1 – 6 & 8 – 12
Effective January1, 2020
- 2019 California Building Code (based on the 2018 International Building Code)
- 2019 California Residential Code (based on the 2018 International Residential Code)
- 2019 California Electrical Code (based on the 2018 National Electrical Code)
- 2019 California Mechanical Code (based on the 2018 Uniform Mechanical Code)
- 2019 California Plumbing Code (based on the 2018 Uniform Plumbing Code)
- 2019 California Fire Code (based on the 2018 International Fire Code)
- 2019 California Energy Code
- 2019 California Green Building Standards Code
Take advantage of CDSA's commitment to the public by utilizing our Power Hour and the ExpressTrak Permitting every Wednesday.
Obtain select types of permits over the counter the same day,
no appointments necessary!
915 8th Street, Suite 123
Marysville, California 95901
CDSA strives to improve the overall quality of life for our residents and fiscal health of our businesses by coordinating the orderly growth and development of the County, providing proper implementation of related regulations, and providing operation, maintenance and expansion of Public Works infrastructure to ensure the public health and safety of county residents and businesses.