& Services Agency
Michael Lee, CDSA Director
915 8th Street, Suite 123
Marysville, California 95901
Public Counter Hours
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m.)
Se Habla Español
PH: (530) 749-5430
FAX: (530) 749-5616
CDSA strives to improve the overall quality of life for our residents and fiscal health of our businesses by coordinating the orderly growth and development of the County, providing proper implementation of related regulations, and providing operation, maintenance and expansion of Public Works infrastructure to ensure the public health and safety of county residents and businesses
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and we understand how valuable your time is. CDSA’s employees spend much of their workdays away from the office or working on projects. To ensure that we have the right person here to help you with whatever your needs are, please contact our office to check the availability of the staff person you need.
We’re more than happy to schedule an appointment to make sure that we have the right person here at a time that meets your needs.
Board of Forestry & Fire Protection Proposed Rule Package
The Board of Forestry & Fire have regulations published for notice of rule making and are being considered for adoption by their Board. These regulations have been filed with the Office of Administrative Law.
It is important to stay informed. Be sure to review the draft "State Minimum Fire Safe Regulations, 2021"
Power Outage and Fire Response ResourcesThe State of California is providing resources to help Californians impacted by the unique challenges brought on by wildfire and power shutoffs. For more information click the provided link. https://response.ca.gov/
Yuba County Building Department
New California Code Adoption
All construction plans submitted on or after January 1, 2023 are required to be in compliance based on the below stated California Codes:
California Code of Regulations Title 24, Parts 1 – 6 & 8 – 12
Effective January 1, 2023
- 2022 California Building Code (based on the 2021 International Building Code)
- 2022 California Residential Code (based on the 2021 International Residential Code)
- 2022 California Electrical Code (based on the 2021 National Electrical Code)
- 2022 California Mechanical Code (based on the 2021 Uniform Mechanical Code)
- 2022 California Plumbing Code (based on the 2021 Uniform Plumbing Code)
- 2022 California Fire Code (based on the 2021 International Fire Code)
- 2022 California Energy Code
- 2022 California Green Building Standards Code