Public Counter Hours
Please be advised: Due to the ongoing pandemic and in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, Yuba County Community Development and Services Agency will be limiting in-office visits and the office will be closed to the general public. An appointment may be available in certain situations – contact your Agency representative for details. Many services are being offered online and we encourage the use of our online tools. For general questions, please email or call us and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Monday - Friday: By appointment only
Se Habla Español
PH: (530) 749-5420
FAX: (530) 749-5624
Inspection Line: (530) 749-5656
- Construction of repairs to damaged roads
- Construction of capital improvements
- Construction of drainage projects
- Map checking
- Records of survey
- Improvement plans
- Lot line adjustments
- Parcel maps
- Tract maps
- Encroachment Permits
- Transportation Permits
- Maintain Assessment Districts and County Service Area administrative tasks.
- Support the implementation of the County (GIS) mapping.
ADA Transition Plan 2019 PDF