Please be advised: Due to the ongoing pandemic and in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, many services are being offered online and we encourage the use of our online tools. Our current office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, closed 12:00pm to 1:00pm. The use of facial coverings will continue to be required at the counter for all in-person visits. For general questions, please email or call us and a staff member will respond as soon as possible.
Public Counter Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm (closed 12pm-1pm)
Se Habla Español
PH: (530) 749-5420
FAX: (530) 749-5624
Inspection Line: (530) 749-5656
- Construction of repairs to damaged roads
- Construction of capital improvements
- Construction of drainage projects
- Map checking
- Records of survey
- Improvement plans
- Lot line adjustments
- Parcel maps
- Tract maps
- Encroachment Permits
- Transportation Permits
- Maintain Assessment Districts and County Service Area administrative tasks.
- Support the implementation of the County (GIS) mapping.
ADA Transition Plan 2019 PDF
Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Waldo Road Over Dry Creek Bridge Replacement Project