Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard fonts used throughout the site have been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website
which provides useful tools and resources.